I understand that this is a personal request, but it is also the kind of
information that librarians are asked, so others might be interested as
well. Send your response(s) to me and I will post a hit if there's any
interest.

I would like to take my long-awaited trip to see the New England fall
foliage, but other dates preclude my leaving this year until Oct. 10.
Will that be too late for the brilliant color? If so, I may wait until
next year to take the trip.

Thanks for any information you may have.

Joyce Conklin           jconkli@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us
Automation Consultant
San Mateo Union High School Dist. (ret.)
San Mateo CA 94403

LM_NET Archive Home