This is a hit from my posting awhile back on elementary AUPs.  Thanks
for your responses!

From Jamie Murphy Boston,
I'm sure you will find it to be a treasure trove of
info.  AUPs are one of our favorite topics.  In our FAQ file there is
this
list of resources.  Happy hunting. My school's AUP is posted on our web
site
(URL listed in signature line) in the Computer Lab section.

*****6. sources for internet acceptable use policies*****
ericir.syr.edu
   ->17. Internet Guides and Directories/
   ->1. Acceptable Use  Policies/Agreements

http://chico.rice.edu/armadillo/Rice/Resources/acceptable.html
http://inspire.ospi.wednet.edu/AUP.html

gopher://ds.internic.net:70/11/rfc/rfc1746.txt
   ->4. Internet documents
   -> Acceptable  Use Policies

http://www.uwsp.edu/acaddept/comm/591class/14/tempb.htm
http://silver.ucs.indiana.edu/~lchampel/netadv.htm
http://www.wentworth.com/classroom/crcsamp.htm
http://www.mbnet.mb.ca/~mstimson/hotspots.html
~~~~~~~~~~
A simple way to start a search for this information is to do a
webcrawler
search--to do this if you have only a lynx connection to the world wide
web is this -- type:
lynx http://www.webcrawler.com
when you get there simply follow the directions.
______________________________________
From Jennifer Yost:
At our K-5 school, we write the AUP right into the school rules.  It is
understood that this is to be followed, just like any other school
rule.  Consequences are listed (loss of computer use, etc), and this
way, every student receives and understands the guidelines, and we don't
have to deal with parent signatures and tracking down the missing,
signed AUPs.
______________________________________
From  Madeline L. Buchanan:
Our school's AUP is on my school's home page --
http://www.bhm.k12.al.us/~wjc.  It is called the Technical Resources
Agreement.  We are a K-8 school so it should be appropriate for
elementary
students.  This is the AUP that was given to us by the Birmingham Board
of
Education and I modified it to include a part for parents to give
permission for their children's picture to be included on the home page.
_____________________________________
From Lyn Crawford: (Bill7728@aol.com)
I do have an elementary AUP but I don't have it on disk.  I would be
more
that happy to smail you a hard copy.  It is out BOE AUP.
_____________________________________
From James W. Neal:
Check the LM_NET on the Web site at:
        http://eric.syr.edu/lm_net/
It has many sites listed where AUPs can be checked.
--
Lorie Green
Graduate Student

 To quit LM_NET (or set NOMAIL or DIGEST), Send an email message to:
 listserv@listserv.syr.edu          In the message write either:
 1)  SIGNOFF LM_NET         or
 2)  SET LM_NET NOMAIL      or
 3)  SET LM_NET DIGEST