Fairfield Public Schools in Fairfield, CT has a two library media postions
available for beginning in Aug. 1997. The openings are for a full-time
elementary school postion and a .5 high school postion. Our district is in the
process of implementing an exciting new information literacy and technology
skills curriculum, "Linking Learning." To facilitate this project, the district
is supporting flexible scheduling, resource-based learning in all schools and
will be providing each libray media center with a full-time paraprofessional
and a computer lab manager. The Big Six is part of our curriculum, k-12. We are
proud to be the district home to the 1997 National School Library Media Program
of the year at Dwight Elementary School. Please contact Carolyn Marcato,
Library Media Program Leader, Fairfield Public Schools, Melville Avenue,
Fairfield, CT 06897,phone 2030255-84521, fax 203-384-1506, email
lmc2@fair1.fairfield.edu for additional information.

LM_NET Archive Home