I am searching for pages dedicated to the following authors (whom I have
not been able to find at Kay Vandergrift's excellent site, or at other
author reference sites in my VirtLib):

Jessie Haas, Nancy Hope Wilson, Donna Jackson, Suzanne Freeman, Andrew
Clements, Eloise McGraw, Karen Hesse, Gail Gauthier, Andrew Warren, and
Peg Kehret.

(In case you are wondering how such a motley crew got onto one list, they
are the authors selected in this year's Dorothy Canfield Fisher Award for
whom I was unable to find a site dedicated to their works. For more
information on this award, see:

http://www.wcsu.k12.vt.us/~winhall/dcf98.htm

Many thanks.

-Dale
--
                Dale Copps, dcopps@wcsu.k12.vt.us
     Librarian, Wardsboro & Winhall (VT) Elementary Schools

LM_NET Archive Home