While I have no problem sending active blue links to you folks, I AM having
problems sending them to my teachers and would like to pick your brains
about this. All of our teachers use Eudora for e-mail, though not
necessarily the most recent version. Each teacher has a floppy disk with
their Eudora info on it, and they download their mail onto this floppy and
not onto the hard drive. If I send a teacher a message with a blue link, it
will look fine and work fine in my original message (I usually test them
out to make sure they go where I said they would.) When the message reaches
the teacher, however, the link is not blue, not underlined, and of course,
not active. I have sent test messages that I looked at when they were
received, so I know this is true and not just that the teacher isn't sure
how to use the link. What's causing this? Does it have anything to do with
the fact that the messages are downloaded onto a floppy and not on the hard
drive?

Gayle Hodur                             Snail Mail:
District Librarian                      Main Street Middle School
Soledad Unified School District         441 Main Street
(408) 678-3923                          Soledad, CA  93960
ghodur@redshift.com

LM_NET Archive Home