LM-Netters - I'm going to volunteer at my local public library this
summer, working with 5th and 6th graders.  They will be coming 3 or 4
times only to discuss literature, so I want the sessions to be really
special.  Presumably, they are already enthusiastic readers, but I'd
like some tips on motivational activities or spin-off activities that
we can do, along with discussing the books.  Any ideas? Any favorites
for this age group as far as specific book titles?  My regular job is
in high school.  Up here, they are all suffering from literary
malaise! Look forward to your tips.  Gloria
Gloria Koster/Upper School Librarian
King & Low-Heywood Thomas School
Stamford, CT

Gloria_Koster@klht.pvt.k12.ct.us