I have been making a database in MS Works. When I add a footer, I get the
message that my footer is too tall, should I proceed. I know that the
bottom margin must be greater than the footer margin, but the only time I
was able to make it print, I had the bottom margin at 2" and the footer at
1". This is a big waste of paper. The on-line help doesn't seem to address
this (at least not that I can find) and of course, I don't have any
documentation because it is a site license.
Sue Yahng, librarian
Piedmont High School
Piedmont, CA
syahng@tdl.com