I am one of thse who has not joined ALA for a variety of reasons (NJEA dues
are $600/year is the biggest one!)
But I am jealous of you who get to meet each other at the conference.

LM_NETters who live in the area: Do you want to try to get together one
day?  I would love to host an informal meeting, or we could go somewhere
else.  If a majority of us will not be at ALA we could have our own non-ALA
meeting on the same date as ALA (which since I'm not going I have no idea
when it is!)

We could have an agenda, share teaching ideas, or just go out and eat!! :-)

I am located in Glassboro, NJ, 20 miles south of Philadelphia in Gloucester
County.

Send me an email and let me know if you are interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Karen DeFrank
Dorothy L. Bullock Elementary School, Glassboro, NJ
defrank@voicenet.com      *or*
dlb@snip.net (not in use after June 19, 1997!!!)