My art teacher is planning a year long theme around the Rainforest.  I'd
like to put a list together for appropriate materials that we could
purchase.  I found three video tapes put out by Schlessinger.  We are a
school of first, second and third graders.  The titles of any other videos,
along with easy picture books, easy non fiction books with photographs,
and/or anything else would be appreciated. THis will be expanded into
taking care of our planet, recycling, etc.  We are using both Australian
and South American rainforest materials.
I'll post a hit if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance.

Karen

Karen DeFrank
Dorothy L. Bullock Elementary School, Glassboro, NJ
defrank@voicenet.com      *or*
dlb@snip.net (not in use after June 19, 1997!!!)