Happy summer to all!!

I'm working on a research project for my PhD this summer and looking at
using the web to deliver a curriculum to gifted students.

So far, I've found very little on this particular topic, mainly because
it's still pretty new.

However, there are references to specific classes (AP history, biology,
college/university) as well as general distance ed. practices using
audiographics, satellite, or teleconferencing.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a district or school that is choosing to
serve their gifted population by having curriculum delivered via the
web.  Not just using e-mail listservs or correspondence, but actually
using the web to deliver instruction.

I'm also in the process of contacting states for their
guidelines/definitions for giftedness to see if there is any help there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sara Wolf

                     *  Sara Wolf saraw@asu.edu   *