As a soon-to-be Technology coordinator for a magnet elementary school, I
still am finding teachers who wish for the "good old days" before technology
became such a big part of education.  It would be nice if I had proof
positive when I tell them that incorporating technology is definitely worth
the cost and the time involved because it helps students achieve their
fullest potential.  I am working on a paper that addresses the question,
"Does technology (computers, Internet, etc.) improve the education of K-12
students?"  I would appreciate any information you have re: any research you
know of for either side of the question, as well as any personal comments you
might want to make.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Pam Barney
wjbarney@aol.com