Dear LM_NETters,

I am new to the list, and I need help! I suspect this request has
appeared before now, but I ask your forbearance in re-addressing the
issue.

I am looking for job descriptions for a school library or media center
aide/clerk.  This position is a non- or paraprofessional position, at
the elementary or middle school level. We are a large school district
anticipating the need for such assistants as we bring up our new
integrated library system (DRA).

If you can share a job description for a position like this, please send
it to me directly:
          mviehman@stlnet.com           FAX  (314) 415-7057

Thanks very much!!

Michele Viehman, Library Media Services
Parkway School District (St. Louis, Mo.)

LM_NET Archive Home