I think Marti is to be commended for all of this work and we should all
be very greatful.  She could have probably published this and charged us
all $20. or more(we have all been complaining about how expensive
professional materials are :-)).  I would still recommend submitting it
to Book Report or Library Talk for those in our profession who are
unconnected or chose not to stay on this listserve because of the time it
takes to keep up with 50-100 messages a day!  This tool would have wider
use than just 5th grade too, my 16 year old loves those sport sites.

Heidi Rawson-Ketchum
Camden Frontier Schools(I hope)
Camden, MI

Home at Bronson, MI until July?