Here I am trying to use this wonderful Listserv for summer vacation
advice.  My husband is going to China for a while and we are having a
dispute about credit cards.  My impression was that Mastercard and
Visa cards could be used in China now. Does anyone have any knowledge
about thi?  Also, what about banks.  Could a person who is spending
some months in Beijing open an account to which American funds could
be sent?  What do you know?  Thank you in advance for any help you can
give.  from Helen Dittmer, Redwood Day School Librarian, Oakland, CA
<hdittme@ix.netcom.com>

LM_NET Archive Home