I posted a request for information about CD Towers, network influences,cost,
justification for use, and other options.  I received dozens of requests for
the same information and many more dozens of helpful replies.  I have
attempted to catagorize the information I received and will post multiple
HITs accordingly.  Hope this will be a more useful format.

To save time and space I will summarize. Thanks to Lorna Hardin, Lee Gordon,
Carol Simpson, Marguerite Ashfo, Garth Kangas, Pat Walker, Jan Ziglin,
Marghe Tabar, Tammy Dineen, Jon Lees, Lynne Wise, Diane Freeman, John York,
Velda McMorris, Jim Horn, Dana Pope, Marian Rutty, Shelley Lochhead,
Patricia Jones, Anita Goddard, Liz Oesleby, Carol Wheat, Marilyn Long, Linda
Hill, Susan Fishman, Nancy Reed, Christine Grillo, my numerous library co-op
peers, software vendors, and anyone else I may have deleted and will be
nameless for now.  Your input has been invaluable.

I also apologize for the time lapse between request and reply.  The volumes
of information and "summertime lag" are my only excuses.

Julie Lepisto
0362lfsh@informns.k12.mn.us
Librarian/Media Director

Only the truly ignorant think they know everything.

LM_NET Archive Home