Hi all,

At work, we have Lotus cc:mail, which is great for our internal email; we
can attach wordperfect files to it.  For some reason, though, we have
problems if we try to attach a file to an external (internet) email.

At home, I have Juno, which is free.  It's very easy to install and use.
The only problem is that to talk to a human at tech support, the call is
something like $ 1.99/minute.   One major consideration:  it is available
for _PCs  only._  It will not work on a dual platform Mac (we have a
Performa 640 CD - which is now for sale - that it wouldn't work on no
matter what we did!)  It works fine on the Packard Bell, though.  There
area also over 500 local access numbers all over the country, and this
list is constantly growing.  Your phone line is tied up for the minute it
takes to send/retrieve mail, then the modem automatically disconnects.
If you plan on writing several responses/messages, you can put each one
in the "outbox" and keep writing; when you're finished, you send them all
at once.  If anyone is interested in getting this, send me your name and
mailing address, and I will forward that information to Juno.  It will
take several weeks to get the disk in the mail.

Barbara

Barbara R. Herbert                      home:  <bherb@juno.com>
Georgian Court College              work:  <herbert@georgian.edu>
Lakewood, NJ  08701-2697     NASA ERC:  <NASA_ERC@georgian.edu>