Hi everyone--this is my first question!  Can anyone tell me why NYS does
not have standards for Library Skills?  I've been on maternity leave for 2
years--in touching bases with my district, they've been working with the
NYS standards from the State Ed dept. in all subject areas but Library.
Very disconcerting...

If someone could please fill me in on why they're not available, what is
the progress on any standards in the works, what we can do to help, etc.,
I'd really appreciate it--

TIA
Ann Lowe
Oldfield Middle School (starting up in Sept.)
Greenlawn, NY 11740

LM_NET Archive Home