There are two job openings in Petaluma, California - a great place to work!
(nice weather, close to the wine country, San Francisco, ocean and
mountains...)
        There is a high school position and a junior high school position.
Both schools are wonderful places to be and the district is supportive of
libraries.  We are moving forward in reinstating libraries back into
importance!
Call: Dr. Kim Jamieson 707-778-4608  or write: Petaluma Schools 11 fifth
street  Petaluma, CA 94952
If you have any questions you can e-mail me too!    Thanks - Connie

Connie Williams
Librarian
Kenilworth Jr. High School
998 E. Washington St