I thought I'd post this to the group, as it may be of interest to all (and
it's a bit much to type for just one person!)

This poem  was given to my classmates and myself in our first Elementary
Education Pedagogy class several years back.  I have it hanging on my fridge
to remind me WHY I AM DOING THIS all through my Graduate studies.  I have
writtem down that this is by Clark Mellenhoff.

Teachers, you are he molder of dreams,
the Gods whi build or crush their young
        beliefs of right and wrong.
You are the spark that sets aflame the poet's hand,
or lights the flamr of some great singer's sing
You are the God of the young, the very young.
You are the guardian of a million dreams.
Your every smile of frown can heal or pierce a heart.
Yours are a hundred lives, a thousand lives,
Yours the pride of loving them, and the sorrow too.
Yout patient work, your touch, make you the Gods of hope whoi fill their
hearts with dreams, to make those dreams come true.

Sharon Ann McLarney and her 2 cute felines, Sir Frederick and Commader Cosmo
Drexel University Graduate as of June 6
No job yet.
Philadelphia, PA
Luv2Read22@AOL.COM