Thanks to all who answered my question so quickly (and on a weekend!)  The
ability to mount Winnebago on the web is a function of the new Spectrum
version.  I have the older version of the software but am considering buying
the new version.  Thanks to LM_NET folks, I can now make a case for the
purchase.

Also, I want to apologize for not signing my original post.  I upgraded my
Eudora and didn't configure the automatic signature file correctly.  This
time it should work!

Nancy Keane
Nancy J. Keane                      phone: 603-225-0862
Rundlett Middle School              fax: 603-226-3288
144 South Street                    nancy.keane@rundlett.concord.k12.nh.us
Concord, New Hampshire  03301       http://www.concord.k12.nh.us/schools/rundlett
http://www.nhptv.org/nhema (Vice President, N.H. Educational Media Association)
+++++++++Do the best you can and maintain a sense of humor+++++++++

LM_NET Archive Home