I wil be a new librarian this fall.  I am looking for information on elementary
school library automation.  We will be on the Follett system for circulation,
cataloging, etc.  We have (only) 3 MACs for student use.  I understand many
still use the card catalog.  I would like to add a tower, a couple more
computers, a PHD (for me).  The library computers are not connected to the
world wide web, maybe elemenatary schools are not appropriate for that. (??)  I
need some help knowing how to approach administration with facts, statistics,
benefits, costs for further automation (could be a long range plan).  I'm sure
there are things I should have that I'm not aware of.  I'd appreciate any help!

Gloria Lee
702,799-7757
George E. Harris
Las Vegas, NV