I need advice and information about Harris's "It's Perfectly Normal" that may be
restricted from 5th and 6th graders if the principal has his way.  He's also
chairman
of the review committee that meets 6/27 after school closes for the year.  I know
the
principal hoped the book and the problem would just fade away with my retirement in
4
days but he has kept the book two months and I don't feel like keeping quiet.  Any
help from you to my e-mail address is appreciated!!

Judy Rockefeller
Librarian at Rondout Valley Middle School
Accord, NY 12404
weeder@mhv.net

LM_NET Archive Home