I would like to extend my sincere (VERY SINCERE) apologies to every one on
the LM_NET list to whom I inadvertantly sent the message about ordering video
tapes.  I received this SPAM through AOL and thought I was sending it to
their junk mail account.  I accidentally sent it to LM_NET instead (the name
bofore junk mail in my address book).  I hate these message and feel they are
a waste of time and money.  I appreciate everyone who replied asking me to
remove their names from the mailing list (trust me, it won't happen again)
and thank every one who did not reply and just deleted the message.

Again, I'm sorry to cost you the time and money to download these messages
and deal with them.

Terri Lent
Manassas Park HS/IS
Manassas Park, Va.

> Dear Media Professional:
>
> I am sending you this message because I believe you are involved in the
> acquisition of educational films and videos for libraries. If, for any
> reason, you do not want to hear from me again, please e-mail me
> sweet@well.com) and I'll remove your name from my list.
>

> Freddy Sweet, Ph.D.
> Live Wire Media
> 3450 Sacramento Street