Dear Houston LM-NETters!
We are taking a cue from the ALA-going crowd and planning a get-together
here in Houston. This will provide an opportunity for us to meet
face-to-face as well as discuss the new state standards that have been
adopted recently. Here is the Invitation:

Who:  Houston (or Texas) LM_NET members
        (or come by if you are visiting from out of town!)
When:  July 15, 1997 (Tuesday)  6:30-8:30 pm
Where:  Bellaire High School Library
        (Debbie Hall is providing her facility!  See below for directions!)
Other:  Come to visit and to network!
RSVP Please!!!! Send a "yes" message to my email--we're trying to get a
handle on refreshments! :-)

Directions: For a personal map access the Bellaire High School Web Site at
http://www.bellaire.org/information/general/directions.shtml

Home Page:  http://www.bellaire.org

RSVP to < bjohnson@netropolis.net >

We look forward to seeing you!!