Greetings:

I am in desperate need of information (text, articles, pamplets etc.)
about how the A/S 400 system operates.

I've searched the net and didn't find anything terribly useful or even
comprehensive.  I was hoping that there might be a book similar to the
"Dummies" series just to get me started.

I even went to a local bookstore but, while there were two books which
appeared in their computerized listings, they were unavailable and could
not be ordered -- dating from the early '90's.

Any suggestions as to where I could find information would be very much
appreciated.

Thanks, Gart

LM_NET Archive Home