Thanks for all the monster book titles.  The web site that I will use these
books with has great monster writing assignments, it is located at

Title   Author  Publisher
Alligator Under My Bed  Mayer, Mercer
Animal, The     Ballian, Lorna
Beast in the Bathtub, The       Stevens, Kathleen
Clyde Monster   Chora
Do Not Open     ?
Fang    Hazen
Hiding Beast, The       Richardson, John
Iron Giant, The Hughes
Judge, The      Zemach, Harve
Monster Motel/poems and paintings       Florian, Doug   Harcourt
Monster's Ring, The     Coville, Bruce
Monster's Test, The     Heinz, Brian    Millbrook Press
No More Monsters for Me Parish, Peggy
No Such Thing   Koller, Jocakie French  Boyd's Mill
One Monster After Another       Mayer, Mercer
There's a Monster Under My Bed  Howe, James
Very Worst Monster, The Hutchins, Pat
Where the Wild Things Are       Sendak, Maurice
World Full of Monsters, A       McQueen, John Troy

LM_NET Archive Home