Hi LM_Netters in Canada,
  Would you like your school to get involved in an internet project that
is fun, interesting and informative?  Would you like your elementary
students (Gr. 4-6) to learn more about the history of their country?  I am
starting a project which will involve a school from each province and
territory of Canada.  Each school will send a short piece of interesting
history about their province/territory to all the other participants about
once a week.  The project should last about 6-8 weeks following which each
school might compile a booklet of historical information about each
province or territory, giving each school a first-hand compilation of
interesting information about each province/territory in Canada.
  If this sounds interesting to you, please write me back for more
information.  I already have a school from Ontario that is interested and,
of course, mine from Newfoundland so all the other provinces/territories
are welcome to participate. Please write soon so we can get started as
quickly as possible.  Thanks.

Terry Roberts
Pouch Cove Elementary
P.O. Box 250