I am writing a children's book about giving up the pacifer.  It is called
"The Pacey King."  What I need from you all is the name that you call a
pacifer in your neck of the woods/world.  I think in the UK it is called a
dummy?  I have also heard Binkie, Nukkie, and Sucker.  The book might run
into problems if no one knows what a Pacey is.

By the way would you spell Pacey, P.a.c.e.y? Or would you spell it Pacie?

   * Matt Penn
   * University of South Florida        "Insert painfully
   * Tampa, Fl.                         repetitive quote here."
   *
   * mpenn@luna.cas.usf.edu

LM_NET Archive Home