Might anyone know of a website where I can access the lyrics to
Dylan's Forever Young?  I remember reading of one that was
deemed in violation of copyright law.  Anything legal out there?
Thank you,
Julia (now a Great Great Aunt, wanting to send lyrics to new
Great Great Nephew Dylan, born Wed a.m.!)
--
spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*

Julia Steger         ** A Lap Is A Terrible Thing To Waste--
Clifton Forge VA          Adopt a Pet From Your Local
jsteger@pen.k12.va.us        Animal Shelter **

neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*

LM_NET Archive Home