Dear Netters,
Since it is March, the month from hell, I thought I'd look for some new
ways to save time.  I have just a few really good ones, but I know that
you, unlike organizationally impaire me, probably have tons.  Here are my
favorites:
        1.  Brush your teeth in the shower.
        2.  (I got this from a respected nationally-known women's
magazine, but have been afraid to try it): Have your kids put on their
clothes for the next day before they go to bed at night.  This supposedly
works best with sweat pants & other clothes that don't show the wrinkles.
 My worry: what if somebody finds out.
        3.  Have something to read or work on while you're working on
internet.
        4. When you need information on a subject, get it in a children's
book.  It will have the facts but fewer & easier words.
        Your best tips?  I'll post a hit (soon as I find out how).
Thanks!
Julie

LM_NET Archive Home