Glenn and all--
I wondered why AV wasn't mentioned in the recent discussions about
the need for cataloging courses, since it seems as if we have to
catalog just about ALL of it ourselves.  The descriptions vary so
much according to the physical format of the items that it requires
lots of rule checking for me.  While Follett has an AV CD-ROM, I
haven't purchased it because I'm not sure the hit rate would justify
the cost.  I would definitely be interested in exchanging cataloging.
Mary Lee Freeman
mlf@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home