        Thanks to all who replied to my question.  Most of the people who
responded said that they were able to use the same barcode reader they
had previously used.  One person said that they had to purchase a new
reader.
        Suggestions included:
                Make sure you follow the step by step installation
                        instructions--skipping parts could cause the reader
                        not to work.
                If you like your current reader, try it out with Unison
                        before spending the money on a new one.
                Non-Follett barcode readers may not work with Unison.

        Again, thanks for your assistance.  I may be calling on you again in
the future when I actually make the transition.

                     Cheryl Skiles <cskiles@mail.win.org>
        John Weldon Elementary     A Year-Round Elementary School
            Francis Howell School District      St. Charles, MO
            http://www.fhsd.k12.mo.us/John_Weldon/default.html

LM_NET Archive Home