        We have recently added four Gale CD's: Discovering U.S. History,
World History, Biography and Science to our Novell 4.1 network in the
library.  The CD's work fine, but it takes
between 8-10 minutes for any print job from the CD's.  If you are using
any of these Gale products on a network, please let me know if you are
having problems printing from the CD's, or if they print in the normal
manner, without an undue waiting period.

Thanks for your help.  Please reply to me directly at:

astolar@hhs.west-chester.k12.pa.us

Anne Stolar, Librarian
Henderson High school
West Chester, PA 19380