A month ago I broached the subject of an international cooperative
venture to create a Subject Catalog of Internet resources for K-12 (a
venture which I dubbed "I-Cat" for short). I received a good response to
the idea and have now created a heavily annotated "sample page" on
Thanksgiving. The sample was devised to prompt response and discussion on
the form, content, and layout of I-Cat pages, as well as on the general
advisability of continuing with the project.

The sample page may be viewed at:

http://www.wcsu.k12.vt.us/~winhall/thanks.htm

--
                Dale Copps, dcopps@wcsu.k12.vt.us
     Librarian, Wardsboro & Winhall (VT) Elementary Schools

LM_NET Archive Home