I need to purchase security software for our power macs.  They are not
networked.  We have At-ease 2.0 on some of our older macs.  I need more
flexable controls.  I saw an advertisement for SmartStuff and called them.
They sent me a demo disk,  it seems to be rather comprehensive.   When I
called to get a demo of the ver. 3.0, At-Ease to compare the two, they
indicated they do not have a demo.  Does anyone have experiences, good or
bad, with either?  What is their technical support like?  How are they
different?  I'll post a hit if I get any information and if there is an
interest. Thanks!

* Becky Edmond            *
* rebeccae@umd5.umd.edu   *
* Technology Coordinator  *