Dear Netters:

My Spanish teacher would like to offer a freshmen level course in Latin
American History and Culture.  She would like to include History,
Geography, People,and Arts, Music, and Literature.  It might be
considered part of foreign language or Social Studies.

It is not an approved course in our state which means that she would
have to write a curriculum, etc.  DOES anyone have a curriculum guide or
a current class offering in Latin American History and Culture.

I would like to have a copy by snail mail or fax or anyway possible.
Please email me if you have something like this.
Thanks
Diane
--
Dianne Anderson                 andersond@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us
McKenzie High School            Phone (901)352-7523

LM_NET Archive Home