Hello Friends!
        Well, I have joined the group of AR users--I ordered the program
this afternoon with money donated by my fantastic PTO!  The book salesman
tells me that I should pull all the books and put them in a special place
for checkout.  Is this what most people do?  I've searched the LM_NET
archives but have not seen this question addressed.  Although it's late in
the year, I hope to get a class or two started, just so we'll know what to
do next fall.  We're starting with grades 5 and 6 for now.
        Thanks for your reponses!

LM_NET Archive Home