There have been several requests lately for on-line out-of-print book
 sources or places to locate missing volumes of a set. Here are a couple
 of great sources that I found last month.
 =

 BIBLIOFIND
> THE WORLDWIDE MARKETPLACE FOR BUYING AND SELLING OLD, USED AND RARE BOO=
KS
 =

http://208.3.252.36/

Which you can search in 5 languages in addition to English, and it has a
Universal currency converter. It's the FIRST place I use.

> Give a single, simple command and BIBLIOFIND will search the
> inventories of second-hand and rare booksellers around the world
> to find copies of the book you want. Results of the search are
> available in seconds. To carry out a search, go to our very user-
> friendly Search Form.
>
>    BIBLIOFIND searches are free! And you can make as many searches
> as you want - 24 hours of the day, from anywhere in the world.
>
>    You make your purchases directly from the seller, whom you may
> reach by the electronic order form attached to the search form.
> Neither buyer nor seller pay BIBLIOFIND any fees for books you
> buy.

Biblio Participating Dealers Online Catalogs

http://www.auldbooks.com/cgibin/biblio_dealer_search.cgi?ViewCatalogs=3DY=
es

>       AULDBOOKS
>       Online Catalogs of Biblio Dealers

A really extensive list of dealers' links that can take you directly to
their catalogs, where you can search and place orders. Here is one
example of the lists' descriptions:

>    Bookmine - Old & Rare Books
>           Western Americana, history of science and medicine,
>           illustrated books, especially childrens, railroading,
>           travel and exploration, 19th century literature, and
>           modern firsts.

Books & Book Collecting - SetMaker

http://www2.gol.com/users/steve/f_books.htm#Usedbooks

> SetMaker
>    Odd Volumes and Incomplete Sets - Reunited at last!
>   To add a listing, just send e-mail, or use the submission form.
> It's a free service to try to link up odd volumes with incomplete
> sets of reference books, collected works and other
> multi-volume editions. Trying to help get those "Enclop=E6dia
> Britannica 11th; missing vol. 13"s (etc.) back together again. A
> kind of "Bureau of Missing Volumes."

This site also has many links to other OOP dealers.

The Antiquarian BookWorm

http://antiquarian.com/bookworm/

> Welcome to the Antiquarian BookWorm...the Internet search
> engine dedicated to the online book trade. Here you may search
> catalogues from dealers and auction houses, home pages and
> other information provided on the World Wide Web by
> professionals in the trade.
 =

 This site lets you search many antiquarian bookdealers' catalogs at one
 time. It's very good.
 =

Hope you find this helpful.
 =