If you go to ERIC at syracuse University you will find InfoGuides on many
topics. These are topical bibliographies of many types of sources,
prepared by Syracuse Grad. students. There are hyperlinks on the URLS. A
Native American grad. student prepared one on Native American resources
last semester. Check http:ericir.syr.edu and go to the virtual library.
****************************************************************************+*
        Jennifer M.Lyons                        St. Paul's Academy
        jlyons@oswego.edu                       115 #E. 5th Street
        jwlyons@mailbox.syr.edu                 Oswego, New York 13126

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, Rita Hennessey wrote:

> Hey all you netters out there!
> Our 5th grade is studying Native Americans, and we're looking for web sites.
>  I tried using various search engines, and get overwhelmed with hits (3,000+
> at least). If you can recommend any sites approriate for this grade level,
> I'd appreciate it very much.  Please respond to:
>
> BedfordMS@aol.com
>
> TIA
> --Rita

LM_NET Archive Home