Dear LMnetters,
  Our Mac lab is almost working with its network.
Some of the recent programs I have purchased had
so many bells and whistles that they take up too
much room on the hard drives. Several do not yet
have networked versions and this means the CD
would need to be in the drive in order to use it.
This is OK for grades 3 and 4, but not for K-2.
What network versions of programs do you use and
recommend for K-4 for areas such as math, Native
Americans, Colonial history,reading skills, etc.
We already have Student Writing Center, Kid Pix,
Thinking Things 1-2-3,ClarisWorks, and I have a
week to buy one more. Any networkable suggestions?
  TIA      Cindy Williams, A.W. Cox, Guilford,CT

LM_NET Archive Home