Hi fellow LMS,
   I was talking today with our computer lab teacher who I work with in our
elementary school. I would like to hear from other elementary Lms .
Do you have internet access in your  library media center?
If not in your building where do you have access?
If you don't have access how many of you strictly surf the net at home as I
do?

Our school has access in the lab but most of the time the telephone line has
not been working. This is very frustrating. In my other school we have had
difficulty getting online with Netscape Navigator through Villagenet.
What is your experience? (briefly)
Anyone a good source of statistics on this topic?
TIA
Susan Roscoe
Duffield Elementary School
Ronkonkoma, New York