In our computer lab all the computers are able to access on-line SIRS,
EBSCO and Proquest direct.  I am previewing SIRS & EBSCO magazine.
Proquest direct I have purchased.  On-line the information can be accessed
by more students than the one workstation of CDs that I had and with the
magazines full text I have been able to cancel my microfiche
subscriptions.  They are book marked and easy to access.  The computer lab
is in the library so I can help the students and it frees up my stand
alone work stations for other CDs.  I will purchase SIRS on-line when my
subscription is due and I prefer Proquest Direct magazine full text over
EBSCO's.

Marilyn Galsterer
University Liggett School
Upper School Library