Athena is being used for  upper, middle, lower and associate
collections, two of which are housed separately. At the main site we
wish to set up reserve collections for temporary use for research
projects. We'd like to scan titles into a bibliography and then just
name the file and change circulation to next day. We'd also like the
circulation system to flag us as books are checked in if returned to the
drop or left out and not placed back on the reserve shelf. Before we
continue reinventing this wheel, can anyone out there help? TIA

LM_NET Archive Home