I certainly do not want to start a discussion of "gry" again, but while
browsing in a bookstore the other day I picked up the latest volume of
"The Straight Dope" by a man who calls himself Cecil Adams.  He runs a
question and answer piece that run in many alternative papers like the
Reader here in the Los Angeles area.  According to his book More of the
Straight Dope published in 1994 it says that "gry" itself is a word
meaning a tenth of a measurement of some kind.  (sorry I didn't write it
down)  I hope this would put an end to the constant discussion of this
Stumper.

Steven Burstein
Parkman Middle School
Woodland Hills, CA