Change to Late Night with LM_NET and Mike Eisenberg World Wide Web address

You guessed it!  Technology is not as simple as we all think.  We have had
to change the Late Night Party Page URL to www.LM-NET.com.  The page will
go live at midnight tonight.

Remember to participate in all of the Late Night events and win big prizes
brought to you by the event sponsors - Linworth Publishing and Electric
Library.

Mike

          |       Mike Eisenberg   <mike@ericir.syr.edu>             |
          |      Professor, School of Information Studies            |
          | Director, ERIC Clearinghouse on Information & Technology |
          |         4-216 Center for Science and Technology          |
          |      Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13244-4100        |
          |        Phone: 315/443-4549   Fax: 315/443-5448           |

LM_NET Archive Home