Is anyone running Winnebago on a Novell network with windows 95?  We are and
keep having problems.  It seems that when there is a lot of activity on the
network (not necessary using the card catalog program) we get an error
message: having trouble finding authors.dta.  The program then starts to
count down from 24 seconds and it doesn't load the software.  We have
discovered that if we keep a couple of computers on teh card catalog program
all day they continue to work..but if we exit we sometimes can't get back in.
  If anyone has expercened this problem and has an idea we would appreciate
hearing from you.  Winnebago tech people have been helpful, but I don't want
to call them once at day with the same problem.

LM_NET Archive Home