Hi LM_Netters,
    I am trying to figure out the best way to store CD-ROMs.  Up to now I
have been using the typical jewel case tower but lately I've been purchasing
the Living Books and other programs that come with a variety of additional
materials such as books, cassettes, teacher activity guides, etc.  Someone
suggested using a file cabinet with hanging file folders with sides and
keeping it all together that way.  Then I would just give the whole file
folder to teachers when they wanted to borrow the program.  Have any of you
done this?  Any advice on the type of file cabinet, hanging file folders,
etc.  Is there another way that works for you.  Please let me know.  Elaine

--

Elaine Donoghue                E-mail: edonoghu@k12.oit.umass.edu
Wildwood School Library        Phone: 413-549-6300

LM_NET Archive Home