>I have seen Eiffel Towers made with K'Nex.

Most of the Kurdish refugees who have been here on Guam since December are
engineers and their families. We went to their compound every Thursday
afternnon to do stories and crafts with 100+ children who did not speak
English well. Some fun! BTW, no one in our group spoke Kurdich so we had a
English to Turkish, Turkish to 2 different dialects of Kurdish and back
again communication chain! :-)

As they left last week, they presented us with a 2 foot tall model of the
Eiffel Tower in toothpicks, complete with red and green glittery flags and
platforms! If you want a photo, let me know!

Best!

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (USA) --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
                             Resident Writer, Storyteller &  Author!! :-)
                             tkc@kuentos.guam.net
                             http://www.guam.net/home/tkc/

1270 North Marine Drive, Suite 101-424
Tamuning GUAM 96911 U S A

Reality is only for those who lack imagination!

LM_NET Archive Home