I'm looking for a 12-minute video of "The Hangman."  It is to be used with a un
it on the Holocaust.  My English teachers will use it along with "Schindler's L
ist" but we're having trouble locating it.  Can anyone help?

                                  Diane Culbertson
                                  Librarian
                                  Paul Laurence Dunbar High School
                                  Lexington, KY  40513