I have just viewed a really good video that was purchased at our
Educational Service District level.  I do not know the price but do have
a toll free number for you to call, if interested.  It is from Chip
Taylor 1-800-876-2447.

Title:  Copyright: The Internet, Multimedia and the Law.  Pt 1-2.

We have shown the video twice after school and have placed the
announcement in the budget book for reference.  I do this anytime I have
something I want to be sure and note for future reference.  That way
teachers can never say,  "I was never told about this."

We cannot make the viewing mandatory, but I feel we have raised the
awareness level of the staff.

I also work with two principals and each took it home for the evening
and viewed it.  I promised them cookies if they did this and both came
back with questions so I know they watched some of it.

Nancy Graf
ngraf@3-cities.com
Homepage:  http://revolution.3-cities.com/~ngraf/

LM_NET Archive Home